October 6, 2012

Creative

Last night I asked Master if He wanted me to dress up for Him. He said yes. I told Him I had an idea in my head as to what to wear but that I would have to piece it together and that I wanted to surprise Him. No peeking! He chuckled and said that would be fine.

So I went into the bedroom and grabbed the pieces I would need and hurried off to the bathroom. After I was done with my shower I closed the bathroom door (I'm not allowed to have the bathroom door closed while I'm taking a bath or shower) and put on some eyeliner. That took a little longer than usual as I couldn't get the damn lines straight. So finally I get that done and then start to put on the lingerie ensemble that I had put together.

I slipped on a black mini skirt, after that I put on my leg warmers. I slipped those up a little bit, put on my heels and then stretched the bottom of the leg warmers over the heels. I then grabbed a cute little top and I was ready to show Master.

He was extremely happy with how it looked. We relaxed for a little while before heading off to the bedroom. He pinned me down and chewed on my neck for a little while. As He slid down and started sucking and nipping my tits I couldn't help but start to melt already. I was in a rough mood and He knows exactly how to satisfy that.

He chewed on my nipples and then bit the skin under my tits. That is a very, very sensitive area. I fully admit that I whimpered and squeaked when He did that. After that He ate me out and after I came He continued to gently finger me and suck on my clit. Normally I'm way too sensitive for that and will attempt to back away as quickly as possible. But for some reason last night it felt amazing and I came again rather quickly.

He fucked me roughly and put me in some rather interesting positions that just made His cock go in deeper. It was one of those, just when you thought that it couldn't get any deeper, suddenly it's possible. It's a shock every time that happens.

He allowed me to cum over and over again until finally He filled me with His. I went to bed shortly there after but Master was wired as He had an entire pot of coffee within three hours so yeah, there was no way in hell that man was going to bed anytime soon.

When I fell asleep it was with a smile on my face and the smell of sex in the air. I can't think of a better way to end a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment