May 30, 2011

Summer Wish List

Now that we've reached 87 degrees I've been thinking about my current wardrobe. I don't have a lot of summer clothes. I hate shorts. To me, if it's hot enough to wear shorts I might as well toss on a skirt. I personally think I look better in skirts, and they are more comfortable. Plus Master loves it when I wear short skirts, so bonus there. I currently have a jean mini skirt, a black cloth mini skirt, a mesh knee length skirt and two dresses.

Yeah. I need more.

So I decided to make a list of ones I want although I'll probably mostly shop in actual stores for them. I've been surfing the web and wanted to keep track of them in case I end up saying fuck it and decide paying shipping is cheaper than gas for the car. (There may or may not be some duplicates. The first wish list post I made I didn't organize well at all.)

Skirts:

  1. Lip Service Fallout Black Dress -  This isn't my normal style but I kind of like it.

  2. Black French Terry Studded Skirt - Master said He really likes this one and I have to agree with Him.

  3. Black Knit Zipper Ruffle Skirt - This is kind of cute. I like that it's tight and that it has a full front zipper but the small bit of ruffle kind of throws me off.

  4. Sweater Knit Bandage Skirt - I really like this one.

  5. Tripp Black Zipper Grommet Strap Pencil Skirt - It's a bit longer than I would normally wear, but I love it.


Dresses:

  1. Single Sleeve Ruched Dress - This is hot.

  2. Knit Banded Hem Dress - This isn't bad.

  3. One Shoulder Mesh Inset Dress - I love this dress and Master likes it as well. (He's sometimes peeking over my shoulder as I make this list.)


Heels:

  1. Strappy Lace-Up Heel Sandal - These are nice.

  2. Multi-Strap High Heeled Sandal - Master really likes this pair.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment