March 22, 2010

Horrible Start To The Week

The weekend must have been too perfect. I had dick for breakfast, lunch, and dinner yesterday and was finally exhausted around 12:30am. I know damn well I set my alarm, although admittedly I did it with a sigh, so that I would get up on time.

Well this morning our house phone started ringing at 7:10am. I'm like what the fuck? Master handed the phone to me and it was MZ, from the carpool, wondering if I was going to work today. I quickly told her I had overslept and that my alarm hadn't gone off and to please, please, please, give me five minutes.

I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, tossed some clothes on, quickly said goodbye and "I love You!" to Master and ran out the door. I don't care how much of a hurry I'm in, I always say goodbye and "I love You" to Master before I leave for work, even if He's asleep.

I apologized to both MZ and AM once I got into the car and we headed off to work.

We still made it to work on time, thankfully. But still, that's a shitty way to start the week, ya know?

Master called me a little later in the day and said that the cell phone we use as an alarm was turned off when He checked it after I left. It had a full battery when we went to sleep last night. So apparently I woke up when it went off, and turned it off but have no memory of doing such what-so-fucking-ever. I hate when that happens. So Master told me I should start setting both of the old cell phones each night. One on the headboard, and one on the table so that if anything I'll have to get up when the one on the table goes off just to turn the damn thing off which should wake me up enough to realize it is time to get ready for work.

The work day went by rather easily however. Let's hope that's a good sign for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment